Is your office in the market for a Dexis Platinum Sensor? Our client located in IL is looking to sell one. The office converted to a different software system and can no longer use it. It is less than a year old, has less than 1000 images and still has a 1 yr warranty. Cost is $10,000. Brand new is $15,000. If interested or know of someone who is, please contact me at Diana@DentalPerformanceInstitute.com. Thanks much and Happy New Year!
We are honored to be a part of this excellently written white paper by McGuireWoods Law Firm Healthcare and Private Equity Divisions.
This white paper highlights corporate companies, accounting firms, and our dental practice management firm to include eleven (11) total perspectives and opinions from CEO’s of corporate dental companies and practice management consulting firms, Executive Directors of DSO associations, Chief Medical Officers (CMO), Co-Founders and Executive Chairman, CIO’s, Chief Clinical Officers (CCO), and Managing Directors.
We are honored to be the only dental practice management company and female business owner featured in this white paper. Phenomenal read. Enjoy!
Congratulations!!! Your dream is finally becoming a reality as you look forward to starting your own dental business (single location, single location to grow into group practice, or multi-site locations). You are in the process of finding that initial location that will suit your needs. While searching, you start to think of all the tasks, operations, and logistics that must be put into place prior to opening your doors and you start to get that overwhelming feeling. You know what each puzzle piece is, but are not sure how or even where to place the pieces on the board to complete the puzzle. This is where Dental Performance Institute can assist you. We’ve created a customized methodology to assist dentists, dental specialists, and oral surgery start-up practices in setting up their logistics, trusted advisors, operational modules, team dynamics, and standardization, which then leads to a smooth Grand Opening Day!
To start the process, we schedule a time to meet with you or speak by phone to discuss your Start-Up practice vision and goals. During our meeting, we start with the design of your customized operational, logistical, and trusted advisor task checklist, which allows us to understand the tasks you have already completed and tasks that still need to be put into place.
Below is a basic list of tasks (just to name a few) we focus on to get your practice ready to open its doors.
- Business Plan Review and Guidance
- Business / Practice Organizational Structure Creation
- Registration of Name and Address of Business. Obtain Tax ID
- Create Branding – Logo, Tagline, Website, Marketing, Promotions, and Advertising Guidance and Implementation
- Business Services – Accountant, Attorney, Business Banking, Credit Card Processing, etc.
- Create / Enhance Advisory Team
- Business Insurance
- License Information Updated – Address
- Insurance Credentialing and/or Renegotiation
- Human Resource Management and Compliance – Employee Handbook, State and Federal Labor Laws, Job Descriptions, Rules, Regulations
- OSHA & HIPAA Compliance
- Associate to Owner Mindset Mentoring Workshop
- Budget Planning
- Goal Setting
- Sourcing for Team Members, Interviewing, Proper Staffing and Training, Personnel Forms
- Practice Management Software Implementation and Training
- Operations Module Implementation, Workshops, Hands-On Training, and Role-Playing
- Treatment Planning, Presentation, Scheduling, Collection, and Influence
- Remote Scheduling Prior to Opening Day
- Metrics Tool Creation & Monitoring Services – Customized to your business and model.
After getting a solid understanding of where you are within your Start-Up Practice process, we then work diligently to customize your New Start-Up Program. Once created, we discuss with you the schedule and steps involved, come to agreement, sign paperwork, and get your New Start-Up Practice Program underway.
Trusted advisors are an imperative action task that must be part of your New Practice Start-Up process. We will assist in directing you to the following Trusted Advisors that will help to complete your Start-Up Practice experience – without headache and continue working with you as you grow your business.
- Healthcare Bank Loan Consultant – Secure a loan that works specifically for your financial circumstances.
- Corporate Real Estate Advisor – Partners with you to not only locate the perfect dental property, but assists in area demographics as well.
- Attorney – Focus on setting up your entity properly, facilitating commercial real estate transactions, advisor for lease negotiations.
- Business Insurance Advisor – Dental specific.
- Dental Office Design & Build-Out Experts – Works with you to build out your dream space, while offering ideas to design your practice.
- Dental Specific Accountants – Creates projections for the 1st and/or 2nd year in business, then consults / coaches you in a proactive fashion to keep your business profitable.
- Branding, Marketing / Advertising, Website Creators, & Internet Marketing Consultants.
- Dental Specific Equipment & Supplies Vendor – Specializes in New Practice Start-Ups.
- Practice Management Hardware & Software Vendor – With the Electronic Dental Records mandate, the proper technology environment is imperative.
- Practice Management Software Trainer.
Your ideal location is chosen, lease is signed, sealed, and delivered, and the build-out is underway. Now is the time that our team immediately starts working with you to get your practice infrastructure, logistics, and operations in place prior to your Grand Opening!!
Q. What happens after I open? Does Dental Performance Institute continue to consult and coach us throughout the first 6-12 months?
The first few months after opening is when you, the practitioner and your team are working diligently to find your place in your dental world…your practice. You’re getting an idea as to the lay of the land, getting to know your team and their personalities, getting a feel for the equipment and practice software, observing and tweaking the previously implemented operational modules. Everything is taking shape. You’re getting into a routine. But, are the implemented operational modules, the logistics, and the team dynamics taking ‘proper’ shape?? This is where we continue to work with you, your team and practice. We schedule a handful of days with you while working with patients to observe your environment, course correct or make enhancements where needed to keep you on track.
Dental Performance Institute’s main focus is the growth of your practice and the success of it in the future. To inquire about our New Practice Start-Up Program e-mail us at Diana@DentalPerformanceInstitute.com or call us at 630-549-3224. http://www.DentalPerformanceInstitute.com
Dental Performance Institute is extremely excited to announce that we have launched our new website at http://www.DentalPerformanceInstitute.com. Take a look!!
We would like to extend a major ‘Thank You’ to Identity Dental Marketing (http://www.identitydental.com) for their diligence to get our website launched in ample time. Ariene was professional as was/is the entire team. They ROCK!!
Happy New Year!!